Aug 6, 2009

mama mia! in-ah my new-ah kitchen-ah!

had a fiending to make a prosciutto/basil/mozzarella/red onion pizza and that's exactly what i did. decided to get raw dough from trader's, a handy suggestion from moms, and I was very happy with the results. wham bam thankya ma'am kinda results. i mean this was so easy, cheap and quick! enjoy...

it felt so good to take my time in preparation...normally i'm rushing to feed a hungry being, but it felt good to just make sure i had everything, and shit was done right.flour your dough people, flour!before the bake.after 15 minvoila.

while we're on the topic of baking in my new kitchen--here's the first cake I made; a cheesecake for my friend alyson's birthday. she's amazing and she loved it. oreo cookie crust cheesecake with a lemon twist, by me.

3 comments:

  1. Yummy Clairey!! Yummy!! I want some of both!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum and yum.
    we ate more cake last night.
    its my am treat to myself for the last week!
    yr too good ma!

    ReplyDelete