Jul 16, 2009

Nom...bajitas!

ventured out and got my ingredients for my fajitas! was sooo excited to make them that i rushed home and started to prepare. seasoned my chicken (can't tell you the seasonings or i'd have to kill you) then threw the slices in the pan. swiftly moving i had 2 pans A-flamin...amidst my tossing and flipping and pouring and dicing i managed to spill allllllllllllllllllllllll of the chicken i had just grilled on the floor. NOT TO WORRY! it's all good. (arg.)

i grabbed the rest of the uncooked chicken i had saved for tomorrow and started over. voila. theres the whimsical story that goes with these colorful flicks.

whole weat flour tortilla, chopped tomates with fresh lime juice and of course the chicken fajita filling. yum...and more yummm!!!a dirty kitchen means a tasty meal. remember that. sidenote-i cant wait to show u my new kitchen at the end of the month!

1 comment: